Wednesday 23 March 2011

More Evil = More Murders = More Attractive

DISCLAIMER: APPLIES TO FICTIONAL CHARACTERS ONLY. AUTHOR IS YET TO SEE A REAL-LIFE ATTRACTIVE MURDERER.

Example One - The Master from Doctor Who

Before Murders - Adorable
 VS

After Murders - Insane and weirdly sexy.
Example Two - The Perfumer from Perfume

Before Murders - Weird sniffy baby; creepy
 VS

After Murders - Scruffy yet dashing (and really owning the royal blue)
Example Three - Draco Malfoy

Before Murders - Slick hair, Snape's bitch. Seems a bit whipped by his Pa.
VS

After (Attempted) Murders - Erm, excuse me for a moment
*fapfapfap*
Example Four - Spike from Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Before Murders - William the Bloody, so called because of his bloody awful
poetry (and hair, I assume)

VS



After Murders - Totally badass.

Example Five - Sweeney Todd (as portrayed by Johnny Depp, not Ray Winstone*)


Before Murders - Bold outfit, but not able to own it.
VS

After Murders - Even blood splattered and about to throw HBC on a fire (problem, spoilerfags?) I still would.

Twice.

And then again with yours.

Actually, now that I have done this extensive study into this I might actually just find people covered in blood sexy. Although that sounds wrong. So I'll stick with the murderers thing.


*No offense, Ray, you just don't tickle my pickle.

No comments:

Post a Comment