Monday 7 February 2011

(7) First week finished!



Purple and Silver Scarf - Florence and Fred
 I wish I had time to take a photo that showcases these shoes better as they are the most beautiful and comfortable thing I've bought this year. They're tan suede wedge desert boots.

Busy day today. I started a DAFNE course which is all about diabetes and now I have to walk the dog before meeting Mr M to ring in his 21st birthday at midnight (because 2 parties this weekend is apparently not enough). I'd also just walked home before this photo so that is genuine wind-swept hair and british winter cheeks.

My pose remains pretty awkward but at least my face doesn't look so gormless, and I kinda like the cheeky collar pop.

I'm wearing a different outfit tonight, what's the protocol for two outfits in one day?

2 comments:

  1. i am a huge sucker for suede boots! ok - im a sucker for boots in general. ;) cute scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so in love with this floral sweater. Where oh where can I find one is the question!!!
    Wearing It On My Sleeves

    ReplyDelete