Friday 4 February 2011

Tights and Storage Geeks...

I bought this chest from Wilkinsons the other day (the last day of January, to be precise, it was a mini spending-spree binge before the fast that is Frugal Feb) and when I got it home I struggled to justify purchasing it for a while.


It's the sort of thing that would be perfect for housing my make-up, but I recently organised all of my beauty stuff into some mini-drawers I got from http://www.boots.com/en/Sanctuary/ filled with goodies, so I had to think of something else.

Then I remembered seeing this picture on Kendi Everyday and I was inspired to do this...


That's right! Tights storage! Previously my tights had existed in a wardrobe no-mans land, some pairs languishing in my pants drawer, some stuffed in my socks drawer. It would not do.

I tried to organise them as nicely as possible, with no blacks touching, but that's gone out of the window over the past couple of days as I've been wearing my colourful pairs.


Also, this is not all of my tights, just the colourful/patterned ones. So the black ones are, actually, still homeless. So now I need to make a decision once and for all; are they socks, or are they pants???

2 comments:

  1. wow never seen tights stored like this, I need to get mine sorted out.
    http://cgdn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. So much better than how I just throw them in a drawer. I'm sure this prolongs their little lives too.

    ReplyDelete